RESUME OF ERIC KORSON
- Senior Programming position with a progressive firm oriented towards top-level achievement in the area of human / PC interface via the Internet.
- ACE Certified ColdFusion Developer
- ColdFusion 11 and lower (19 Years Experience)
- CFC (ColdFusion Components) (Expert Level)
- ColdFusion Web Services (Strong Experience)
- Problem Solving Abilities (Strong Experience)
- ColdFusion Administration (Strong Experience)
- ColdFusion Reporting (PDF, Spreadsheets)
- XML | HTML | XHTML | DHTML | CSS
- JAVA | Flash | C++ | .NET | ASP
- MS SQL | Oracle 11g | DB2
- Database Administration (Strong Experience)
- Server Administration (Strong Experience)
- Strong Oral & Written Communication Skills
- IIS | Active Directory | MS Exchange
- Process Maps | Flow Charts | Project Scope
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Back-Up Processes | Systems Technician
- Dreamweaver | Eclipse | Fireworks | Photoshop
- Click here to see Online Project Examples
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / PORTFOLIO
ColdFusion Developer | State Of Idaho | Boise, ID. - Jul 2011 - Present
- ColdFusion 9 Developer (Database MSSQL), upgrading and supporting Retirement System for The State Of Idaho. The system maintained 70,000 end users
with retirement accounts. I implemented a 6.1 Fusebox framework and build secure applications using CFCs (ColdFusion Components).
ColdFusion Developer | State Of Oregon | Salem, OR. - Dec 2010 - Jul 2011
- Programming ColdFusion 9 applications (DB2 in Main Frame and Fusebox 6.1 Framework). I upgraded the tax entering application the internal staff to better suit their needs.
ColdFusion Developer | Cayuse Technologies | Pendleton, OR. - Apr 2009 - Dec 2010
- Programming ColdFusion 8 applications for various clients throughout the United States using mostly CF8 & Oracle 11g. Cayuse Technologies
programmers for their clients and all of these clients have non-disclosure agreements. I always got the big projects and sometimes maintained documentation as needed based on user requirements.
ColdFusion Developer | Travel Solutions | Columbus, OH. - Dec 2007 – Apr 2009
- I wrote secure ColdFusion 9 (MS SQL 2005) applications for the client portal. We developed and used
mostly ColdFusion Components (CFCs) to ensure security and keep performance at a high level. It was more necessary
when I would have to process large files through single thread processing.
ColdFusion Programmer | Grand Traverse Resort & Casino´s | Suttons Bay, MI. | Jun 2006 – Dec 2007
- Lead programmer for the GTB website (http://www.gtbindians.org/). I also was training the current Newsletter Department web administration, CS3, HTML; and, CSS. I was also a systems technician which included Networking, Software, PC, Printer, Core Systems for The Grand Traverse Resort, The Leelanau Sands Casino; and, the Turtle Creek Casino. I was in charge of the data backup system; and, strategies. I maintained software guidelines/regulation standards, documentation of applications. I represented the IT Department on a management level; and, identified areas where existing policies and procedures required change.
ColdFusion Developer / Contract Work | AT&T | Mount Clemens, MI. - Mar 2006 – Jun 2006
ColdFusion Developer / Contract Work | Zondervan | Grand Rapids, MI. - Jan 2006– Mar 2006
Business Owner | The Internet Web Firm | Lake Leelanau, MI. | Dec 2001– Jan 2006
- I offered computer services for hardware, software, printers, networking, etc...
Ferris State University | Bachelor Degree in Computer Information Systems | Jan 2000 – Jan 2005